Soothe inflamed perineal skin
Perfect for irritated, dry, and itchy skin or minor fissures. Contains zero preservatives to protect healthy genital bacterial flora.
10% of this salve is powerful anti-inflammatory gorgonian extract to help soothe the gentle skin around the opening of the urethra, vagina and anus.
The salve’s base is pure, cold-pressed, non-refined evening primrose oil grown in the USA.
How we make it
- Evening primrose oil (~50%)
- Raw, grade-A shea butter (~15%)
- Algae oil (~15%)
- Myrica flower wax (~9%)
- Gorgonian (Sea Whip) extract (in caprylic/capric triglyceride derived from coconut oil and glycerin) (~10%)
- Grape seed extract in sunflower oil (less than 1%)
- Vitamin E (less than 1%)
Up to 200 applications per bottle
- Apply to clean, dry skin
- Use a very small amount (half of a pump) per application
- Better if stored in a cool, dry place.
How long does the SALVE last?
One 1 oz. bottle of SALVE contains enough for about 200 applications, which should last for 2-3 months. It is best if used within 3-4 months after opening.
You can help it stay fresh longer by storing it in a cool, dry place.
How does it smell?
SALVE has a slight nutty smell due to the high concentration of evening primrose oil.
How does it feel on the skin?
SALVE is oil-based, so it won’t have a dry finish after application. But, because of its great spreadability, you only need a tiny amount to make a protective film on your skin. You won’t feel it after the application (and it will not transfer to underwear) if you use the amount you need.