Protect healthy bacterial flora
Infections and body odor are the results of an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria. But frequent washing with a regular soap is not an answer because it disrupts the good bacteria, too.
The WASH reinforces your beneficial bacteria. These are your body’s natural defense, and they suppress opportunistic bacteria like E.coli and bacteria that cause body odor.
You can’t see the bacteria, but you can smell the result of their activity. Use the WASH instead of soap and you’ll notice less body odor in 10-14 days. This is how you know it’s working to defend you.
Why a healthy microbiome matters
An ecosystem in balance, a healthy state.
After using soaps & disinfectants.
Several hours later:
- Disodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (mild surfactant blend)
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide & Inulin (prebiotic blend)
- Glycerin (moisturizer)
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract (microbiome-friendly natural preservative)
- Lauric Acid (coconut-derived thickener), Citric Acid (pH regulator).
- Use instead of soap
- Works great anywhere on your skin
Why are there no herbal extracts?
Herbal extracts naturally have a lot of mold and bacteria in them (plants are grown in fields, after all), so they’re shipped out with preservatives. The manufacturer of the final product doesn’t need to disclose what preservatives came with the ingredients, so you may not even know.
We avoid herbal products wherever we can to reduce the amount of preservatives in our products and on your skin.
How long does WASH last?
One 8 oz. bottle of WASH contains enough for about 200 washes (~500 pumps), which should last 2-3 months.
Where do you ship?
Currently, WASH is only available for customers in the USA.
How does it smell?
WASH literally has no smell.