Protect healthy bacterial flora
Infections and body odor are the results of an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria. But frequent washing with regular soap is not an answer because it disrupts the good bacteria, too.
And, if you use the WASH instead your regular soap for the whole body, in 10-14 days you’ll notice less body odor. Good bacteria also suppress bacteria responsible for BO. This is how you know the Wash is working to defend you.
Why a healthy microbiome matters
An ecosystem in balance,
a healthy state.
After using soaps
Several hours later:
- Disodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (mild surfactant blend)
- Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide & Inulin (prebiotic blend)
- Glycerin (moisturizer)
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate & Lactobacillus & Coconut Fruit Extract (microbiome-friendly natural preservative)
- Lauric Acid (coconut-derived thickener), Citric Acid (pH regulator).
- Use instead of soap
- Works great anywhere on your skin
Will this prevent my UTIs?
No, our products are not made to treat or prevent UTIs.
The best thing for UTI prevention is to address the core imbalance in your body that makes you UTI-prone. However, if you find yourself using bidet or shower too often, this could be a great bacteria-friendly alternative to your regular soap.
Why are there no herbal extracts?
Herbal extracts naturally have a lot of mold and bacteria in them (plants are grown in fields, after all), so they’re shipped out with preservatives. The manufacturer of the final product doesn’t need to disclose what preservatives came with the ingredients, so you may not even know.
We avoid herbal products wherever we can to reduce the amount of preservatives in our products and on your skin.
How long does WASH last?
One 8 oz. bottle of WASH contains enough for about 200 washes (~500 pumps), which should last 2-3 months.
Where do you ship?
How does it smell?
WASH literally has no smell.